Since 1966, Graves & Sons Tree Experts, LLC has proudly served as the leading source for tree trimming in Baxter County, AR. We’re happy to offer a wide range of services, including tree removal, crown reduction, wood chipping, stump grinding, land clearing and more. Here is a closer look at what Graves & Sons Tree Experts, LLC has to offer you:
- Tree trimming: Though some tree trimming is done seasonally, many trees can be trimmed year round. We stand by our high quality of work and look forward to servicing your trees. We have a lot of oak trees here in the area, and we can raise the canopy on trees. Even trees need a little haircut from time to time!
- Hazardous/sick tree removal: Whether your tree has been uprooted in a storm or has fallen, our hazardous tree specialists are here to assist. We have cranes and all the equipment necessary to get the job done, so get in touch with us if you have a fallen tree!
- Crown reduction: If your tree is getting too tall, our team can come shorten it. Crown reduction is recommended when the tree is dormant, as you don’t want to perform a crown reduction when the sap is up. This practice is sometimes essential to the safety of your property, and we take this task very seriously.
- Wood chipping: All wood chipping is done onsite, and our chipper can handle anything up to 12 inches in diameter!
- Stump grinding and tree stump removal: Unsightly stumps littering your property, serving to remind you of trees that have long since been removed? No problem! We’ll grind them down to hide them from view or remove them altogether for your complete peace of mind.
- Land clearing and lot clearing: From brush to existing foliage and even some manmade objects, we’ll gladly assist you with land and lot clearing to pave the way for whatever use your land may have.
The next time you need help with tree trimming, tree topping, wood chipping, stump grinding or tree removal in Baxter County, AR, please get in touch with Graves & Sons Tree Experts, LLC! You can reach us by giving us a call at 870-425-5380, or by visiting our Contact Us page.